AC12 Mission Displays
Due to limited space, the Mission Displays this year will be limited to North Alabama Conference Advance Specials, Institutions and Ministries.
- Groups must register for space by May 16, 2012.
- Displays can begin set-up at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 31, 2012, and must be set-up completely by 4:00 p.m. in the BSC Theater Lobby.
- Displays should begin removal at 1:00 p.m. and must be removed completely by 2:00 p.m.
|Friday, June 1
||7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Saturday, June 2
||7:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- All Advance Specials, Institutions and Ministries must have prior approval by the Annual Conference Planning Team in order to have a display space at Annual Conference.
- The Conference Information Coordinator/Communications Associate will determine the availability and assignment of space for all displays. Conference Advance Specials will be given first priority.
- Organizations submitting a display request after the deadline will not be provided space at Annual Conference.
- Electricity will be available. Audio should not be distracting to other displays. If audio is too loud, you may be asked to turn the volume down.
- All displays must be free standing. Nothing can be attached to any wall.
If you have questions please contact Emily Nelms at (205) 226.7980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.