Current Supply Needs
Thanks for your overwhelming generosity!
Currently, there is a specific need for Cleaning Buckets (formerly called Flood Buckets).
Click here to find out more about Cleaning Buckets and to download a pdf to print and share with your congregation.
Note: if the requested item size is not available, go down to the next available size. If nothing is available in the requested or smaller size, put masking tape on the outside of the bucket saying, "This bucket contains no _________"
• 5-gallon bucket with resealable lid
• 5 scouring pads
• 7 Sponges
• 1 scrub brush
• 18 cleaning towels (reusable wipes)
• Liquid laundry detergent (two 25 oz. or one 50 oz. bottle)
• 1 household cleaner, 12-16 oz. bottle
• Disinfectant dish soap, 16-28 oz. bottle
• 50 clothes pins
• Clothes line (two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.)
• 5 dust masks
• 2 pair latex gloves
• 1 pair work gloves
• 24-bag roll of heavy-duty trash bags, 33-45 gallon (remove roll from box before placing in bucket)
• 1 Insect repellant spray, 6-14 oz. can (If aerosol, cans must have protective caps. See Special Requirements below.)
• 1 Air freshener, 8 or 9 oz. can (If aerosol, cans must have protective caps.
• All items included in kits must be NEW items.
• All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items-nothing more.
• Do NOT include any personal notes, money or additional materials in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
Buckets may be delivered to:
Disaster Warehouse near Decatur: Click here for information and directions to the warehouse. This warehouse is staffed by volunteers. So make sure you call before you plan your trip to the warehouse. Call (256) 341-9961 to set up your drop off time.