AC11 Health Screening
Health Screening will be available in Rooms Y114 / Y115 / Y117 in the Five Points Youth Building on Friday and Saturday.
The Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness health screening provides important information about your cholesterol level, blood sugar, iron, calcium, PSA level (men only) and more. You may take the health screening at no cost to you during Annual Conference or at a Quest Diagnostics location between April 1, 2011 and July 31, 2011.
- To participate in the Health Screening at Annual Conference and enjoy the convenience of on-site screening, you must preregister by May 13, 2011. (A limited number of walk-ins may be accommodated, but walk-ins are not guaranteed an opportunity to complete the screening at Annual Conference.)
- Preregistration is also required for a Quest Diagnostics location. You may select a local Quest Diagnostics facility when you preregister.
For best results, fast 8-12 hours before your screening.
All enrolled HealthFlex clergy and clergy-spouses who complete the health screening at Annual Conference or at a Quest Diagnostics location between April 1, 2011 and July 31, 2011 will receive the following incentives:
- $100 Healthcash for persons enrolled in Virgin HealthMiles at the time of screening.
- $100 cash if completed at Annual Conference or a check for $100 if completed at a local Quest Diagnostics facility for persons enrolled in Virgin HealthMiles at the time of screening.
To preregister by phone:
Call 1-866-908-9440. Identify your employer or group as “The United Methodist Church” or “HealthFlex.”
To preregister online:
Go to www.gbophb.org and log into HealthFlex/WebMD. Select “Quest Diagnostics” under the HealthFlex Vendor Links heading on the left. Follow these preregistration steps:
- Enter registration key: umc2011. Click “Submit.”
- Enter the nine-digit ID number on your medical insurance card, beginning with 00 (omit any letters). Spouses should add “S” after the ID. Enter your date of birth.
- Answer the prompt: “Are you an employee?”
- Clergy/lay employee (working or retired): answer yes.
- Spouse: answer no.
- Create a username and password. (These can be the same ones you use to log into HealthFlex/WebMD, if you prefer.)
- Enter your phone number (required) and e-mail address (optional).
- Click “Continue” under Schedule Your Screening.
- Select a location and appointment time, and verify. Then print your confirmation page.
- Bring your confirmation page, and driver’s license or other ID to your screening appointment.